REFRESH YOUR LIFE, CREATE YOUR GOALS
Let yourself be taken care of and guided through yoga, meditation, breathing, relaxation, meditation, chanting, sound vibration and inspirational writing exercises to refresh your life and detox space in your body, mind and soul to create your goals for your path up ahead.
Berkshires, MA In Light Yoga Retreat
May 25th-28th, 2018
Memorial Day Weekend
RESERVE YOUR SPOT OR ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT BOOKING CLICK BELOW:
EMAIL IN LIGHT YOGA RETREATS
Absorb the peace, quiet and beauty of nature in this serene and luxurious retreat house located in the secluded, yet convenient, heart of The Berkshires. Let yourself be pampered and fully relaxed with gourmet healthy meals, nature hikes, lounging by the pool, soaking in the Jacuzzi, or reading by the fireplace.
Give yourself the gift of feeling refreshed, renewed and restored as you transition out of the winter and into spring.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or
EMAIL email@example.com or
Price: $1,150-$3,200 per person. All Inclusive. LIMITED AVAILABILITY
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- QUEEN GUEST ROOM Package with Shared Bathroom $1200/each ($2,400, 2 guests in a room), $2,050 (1 guest in a room) - 2 rooms BOOKED, 2 rooms available
- Deluxe KING GUEST ROOM PACKAGE with Private Bathroom $1,200/each ($3,600, 3 guests in a room (1 king bed + sofa bed), $1,525/each ($3,050, 2 guests in a room), $2,800 (1 guest in a room) - 1 room available
- Executive KING GUEST ROOM PACKAGE (The Most Incredible and Spacious Room in the House) - $1,400/each ($4,200, 3 guests in a room (1 king bed + mattress bed), $1,800/each ($3,600, 2 guests in a room), $3,200 (1 guest in a room) - 1 room available
- QUEEN GUEST ROOM Package with Private Bathroom $1,200/each ($3,600, 3 guests in a room (additional mattress bed), $1,525/each ($3,050, 2 guests in a room), $2,800 (1 guest in a room) - 1 room available
PRIVATE LUXURY COTTAGE (20 steps from the main house):
- QUEEN GUEST ROOM Package - $1,235/each ($2,470, 2 guests in a room), $2,100 (1 guest in a room) - 2 rooms available
- 3 Nights, Luxury Accommodation in our Exclusive Retreat House
- 3 Farm-to-Table Meals Per Day and Healthy Nutritional Snacks
- Welcome Package
- Comprehensively Structured Twice a Day Yoga Classes (for those who take their first class or are advanced practitioners)
- Daily Meditation
- Guided Hikes
- Meditative Nature Walks
- Access to a Beautifully Integrated with Nature Jacuzzi
- Private Chef Services
- Educational and Motivational Workshops
- Additional Surprise Experiences in the Program
CHECK OUT: 5 pm, MAY 28 (Monday)
PLEASE NOTE: To pay in full or make a 50% deposit you use the tool above. Bookings are limited and are first-come, first-served. Payment in full is due 30 days prior to the first day of the retreat. If you book within 30 days of the retreat, you must pay in full. All deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations and credits are not possible. Credit card payments are accepted with a minimal processing fee.
Our retreat house is beautifully and uniquely designed, blending harmoniously with the 120 acres of natural beauty that surrounds it. Magnificent boulders, trees, pure air and picturesque hillsides complement the house and retreat experiences.
- KRISTINA CAPUTI, is a certified yoga instructor, wellness advocate and an experienced organizer and event planner. She will be your host, wellness lecturer and a guide for your meditative nature walks and hikes. Her beautiful light, energy and knowledge on how to lead a healthier and happier lifestyle will help you to gain balance within your mind, body and spirit. She will also ensure that all runs smoothly and you have an unforgettable stay at our retreat.
- RUAH BHAY, 500ERYT, M.A. Ruah has studied with various traditions from Yogaworks, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Kundalini, Dharma Mittra and Swami Vivekananda SVYASA University. Yoga and meditation have been an essential positive source in her life as a student, teacher, professional, traveller, wife and mother and does her best to help students create the same sacred space for themselves. Ruah has been teaching for over a decade. Ruah’s classes are always physically challenging with offerings of modifications, adjustments and intelligent sequencing that makes the class enjoyable and accessible for all levels. She is known for integrating teachings of yoga philosophy in a way that is useful and applicable to everyday life.
- RESORT HOUSE: a one-of-a-kind designer masterpiece located in one of the most secluded and yet convenient locations. It boasts an infinity pool for those warm weather days and a state-of-the-art outdoor Jacuzzi that you can enjoy year round.
- PEACE: The tranquil and natural retreat settings are perfect to escape the noise and bustle of your daily life.
- GOURMET CUISINE: We only use carefully selected farm-to-table produce and organic ingredients. Our health and wellness focused chefs handcraft gourmet menu for your mind and body true pleasure!
- LOCATION: Great Barrington, MA is a wonderful place to explore. Hosting year-round music and cultural events. In 2012, it was ranked by Smithsonian magazine as #1 of "The 20 Best Small Towns in America”.
- SURPRISES: We love to surprise our guest now and again with unexpected experiences during the retreat. Surprise, after all, is the spice of life!
- NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT: Everything is organized and taken care of for you. If you find that you need anything else, simply let us know!
BOOK TODAY! NUMBER OF SPACES IS LIMITED TO KEEP IT PRIVATE
Montego Bay, Jamaica Yoga & Meditation at Round Hill
Escape to the beautiful private oasis of Round Hill where you will be fully nurtured and guided to refresh your life and create your goals as you transition out of the spring and into summer.
- Daily Yoga, core strengthening, meditation and chanting twice a day.
- Trip to explore Mayfield Waterfalls.
- Full use of pool, beach, tennis courts, nature paths and gardens.
- Watersports activities at your leisure including kayaking and snorkeling.
- Three meals a day including farm to table, beach barbeques, international and local fare.
- Group airport transfer (from MBJ) & ground transportation for excursion.
- Time to relax and refresh either in the shade or soaking up the sun on the white sands and crystal blue water of the Caribbean Sea or the infinity pool.
SIGN UP HERE:
PRICING PER PERSON:
***Early Bird Registration by April 17th
***Inquire for special rates if you are plan to travel as a family or couple with someone not attending yoga.
OCEAN FRONT HOTEL ROOMSingle (one guest): Early Bird $3050 / Regular $3150
Double (two guests): Early Bird $2250 / Regular $2350
Beautifully designed by Ralph Lauren with spa like features in a Caribbean ambiance, the oceanfront rooms at Round Hill are as luxurious as they are comfortable. White stone floors, four-poster mahogany beds furniture from the designer’s Home Collection. The spacious bathrooms feature deep soaking tubs, freestanding rain showers and double vanities.
All rooms have stunning views of Round Hill’s bay and underwater reef, and are steps from the main infinity pool and white sand beach. Ocean view rooms have either towering cathedral ceilings and large, louvered windows that fold back to expose the turquoise sea or patios featuring cozy, secluded garden. All rooms are outfitted with a king or two double beds
Single (one guest): Early Bird $3700 / Regular $3800
Double (two guests): Early Bird $2600 / Regular $2700
Each villa suite is housed within one of the 27 spacious private designer Jamaica villas that are tucked into the hillside and overlook Round Hill Bay. Every suite features an air-conditioned bedroom and ensuite bathroom along with an open-air living room or veranda. Guests staying in a villa suite have use of the semi-private villa pool and your villa housekeepers can prepare you a made-to-order breakfast each morning, if desired. The private Jamaica Villa Suites are the perfect options if seeking a more spacious and private villa experience,
The total cost of the retreat per person includes the PROGRAM (all activities, transportation, excursion and meals) plus the ACCOMODATION that best suits your desires. Families and children are welcome and can practice at a discounted price. 50% deposit required to secure reservation and FINAL PAYMENT is due by April 29th. Any further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.