REFRESH YOUR LIFE, CREATE YOUR GOALS ON THESE UPCOMING RETREATS
Let yourself be taken care of and guided through yoga, meditation, breathing, relaxation, meditation, chanting, sound vibration and inspirational writing exercises to refresh your life and detox space in your body, mind and soul to create your goals for your path up ahead.
Shohola, PA Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness Retreat
Absorb the peace, quiet and beauty of nature in this serene retreat house and it's guest house located in the secluded, yet convenient, area of the Delaware River. Let yourself be pampered and fully relaxed with homemade healthy meals, nature walks, lounging by the pool, or reading by the fireplace.
Give yourself the gift of feeling refreshed, renewed and restored as you transition out of the winter and into spring.
PRICING PER PERSON
$700 - Full (shared bathroom)
$750 - Queen (shared bathroom)
$800 - King (private bathroom)
Email Ruah to reserve your spot!
- 3 Nights, Secluded Retreat House
- 3 Organic Healthy Meals and Snacks
- Welcome Package
- Yoga. meditation, abdominal strengthening twice a day - open to all levels.
- Meditative Nature Walks
- Swimming pool
- Personal Development Workshops
CHECK OUT: 2 pm, MAY 28 (Monday)
PLEASE NOTE: To pay in full or make a 50% deposit you can pay by cheque, Paypal or Venmo. Bookings are limited and are first-come, first-served. Deposit is due May 27th and payment in full is due 14 days prior to the first day of the retreat (May 11th). If you book within 14 days of the retreat, you must pay in full. All deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations and credits are not possible.
- RUAH BHAY, 500ERYT, M.A. Ruah has studied with various traditions from Yogaworks, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Kundalini, Dharma Mittra and Swami Vivekananda SVYASA University. Yoga and meditation have been an essential positive source in her life as a student, teacher, professional, traveller, wife and mother and does her best to help students create the same sacred space for themselves. Ruah has been teaching for over a decade. Ruah’s classes are always physically challenging with offerings of modifications, adjustments and intelligent sequencing that makes the class enjoyable and accessible for all levels. She is known for integrating teachings of yoga philosophy in a way that is useful and applicable to everyday life.
Montego Bay, Jamaica Yoga & Meditation at Round Hill
Escape to the beautiful private oasis of Round Hill where you will be fully nurtured and guided to refresh your life and create your goals as you transition out of the spring and into summer.
- Daily Yoga, core strengthening, meditation and chanting twice a day.
- Trip to explore Mayfield Waterfalls.
- Full use of pool, beach, tennis courts, nature paths and gardens.
- Watersports activities at your leisure including kayaking and snorkeling.
- Three meals a day including farm to table, beach barbeques, international and local fare.
- Group airport transfer (from MBJ) & ground transportation for excursion.
- Time to relax and refresh either in the shade or soaking up the sun on the white sands and crystal blue water of the Caribbean Sea or the infinity pool.
SIGN UP HERE:
PRICING PER PERSON:
***Early Bird Registration by April 17th
***Inquire for special rates if you are plan to travel as a family or couple with someone not attending yoga.
OCEAN FRONT HOTEL ROOMSingle (one guest): Early Bird $3050 / Regular $3150
Double (two guests): Early Bird $2250 / Regular $2350
Beautifully designed by Ralph Lauren with spa like features in a Caribbean ambiance, the oceanfront rooms at Round Hill are as luxurious as they are comfortable. White stone floors, four-poster mahogany beds furniture from the designer’s Home Collection. The spacious bathrooms feature deep soaking tubs, freestanding rain showers and double vanities.
All rooms have stunning views of Round Hill’s bay and underwater reef, and are steps from the main infinity pool and white sand beach. Ocean view rooms have either towering cathedral ceilings and large, louvered windows that fold back to expose the turquoise sea or patios featuring cozy, secluded garden. All rooms are outfitted with a king or two double beds
Single (one guest): Early Bird $3700 / Regular $3800
Double (two guests): Early Bird $2600 / Regular $2700
Each villa suite is housed within one of the 27 spacious private designer Jamaica villas that are tucked into the hillside and overlook Round Hill Bay. Every suite features an air-conditioned bedroom and ensuite bathroom along with an open-air living room or veranda. Guests staying in a villa suite have use of the semi-private villa pool and your villa housekeepers can prepare you a made-to-order breakfast each morning, if desired. The private Jamaica Villa Suites are the perfect options if seeking a more spacious and private villa experience,
The total cost of the retreat per person includes the PROGRAM (all activities, transportation, excursion and meals) plus the ACCOMODATION that best suits your desires. Families and children are welcome and can practice at a discounted price. 50% deposit required to secure reservation and FINAL PAYMENT is due by April 29th. Any further questions, email email@example.com.