Thursday, June 12, 2008

The New Path Begins

Greetings!

I am pleased to announce the Ruah Yoga blog! As my beloved family and friends know, I love sharing my experiences and ideas as they happen. Ruah Yoga, the blog, is a perfect way to express new philosophies on life, inspiring stories, interesting observations and, of course, cool things that I learn through yoga and living in our

"Where in the city/world is Ruah?" will let you know my latest teaching schedule and any special events going on.

I look forward to getting this blog started and maybe even starting a dialogue in regards to yoga, life and whatever else may come up!

Namaste,

Ruah

No comments:

Ruah Yoga

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Flow yoga, prenatal yoga, beginner or advanced yoga and spiritual meditation with guidance from NYC yoga instructor Ruah Bhay, M.A. Discover your healthy body and mind with private sessions.