Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ruah Yoga on PIX AM NEWS & NY1!

This past month, I had the lovely opportunity bring yoga to the news twice – NY1 News & PIX AM News Show. I was representing a new yoga class I have been teaching, PowerNAP. Both experiences were a lot of fun and quite a learning experience as lots of information was squeezed into just a few minutes. Plus, I got to meet one of the co-stars from the Hannah Montana show while at the PIX studio! I considered offering the 17 year old star a yoga class, although figured that right before a 7 am TV promo was not the best of timing. Perhaps next time!

1 comment:

Ritesh said...

Yoga is an art of discipline that was developed by an Indian Hindu named Patanjali. yoga Retreat about benefits of yoga exercises, yoga meditation, yoga practice.

Ruah Yoga

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Flow yoga, prenatal yoga, beginner or advanced yoga and spiritual meditation with guidance from NYC yoga instructor Ruah Bhay, M.A. Discover your healthy body and mind with private sessions.