Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Greetings


Greetings!

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying spring! I am happy to share with you some exciting news.

The Brazil Yoga retreat was a great success - the NYC group returned feeling fully rejuvenated and with plenty of fun stories and pictures.

Now that I am fully accustomed to practicing yoga outdoors on the beautiful beaches of Buzios, it is only natural that we transition in beautiful weather salutig the sun together in Central Park starting this June (see schedule below)!

Also, this spring marked Sri Dharma Mittra's 70th Birthday. As many of you know, I am greatly indebted to Dharma's teachings and practice with him regularly. I had the honor of celebrating with him, the amazing singer Krishna Das (you've all heard him in my class playlists) singing Kirtan (call & response chanting) along with 500 yogis from around the globe.

Finally, while I have weddings to attend for the next two weekends and will be out of town until Wednesday, I look forward to seeing you in class, out and about in the city and, of course, in Central Park for lots of yoga through this beautiful spring and transition into summer!

May peace & love be with all of you for this beautiful day and each day into your lives. Om

Shanti,


Ruah



No comments:

Ruah Yoga

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Flow yoga, prenatal yoga, beginner or advanced yoga and spiritual meditation with guidance from NYC yoga instructor Ruah Bhay, M.A. Discover your healthy body and mind with private sessions.