Monday, July 6, 2009

Ruah's Summer Greeting


Greetings Friends,

I hope that this finds you happy, healthy and enjoying the summer! Summer is personally my favorite season of the year.

I’ve always felt that summer is a time when people can really just be themselves. Shedding layers of clothing feels like letting go of protective layers of whom we think we need to be and previous experiences of whom we thought were.

Yoga offers a unique guidance to explore the mind-body connection and discover the depths of whom we truly are. Through the physical postures, asana and guided breathing, pranayama and effortless concentration/meditation, dhyana, we are able to release ourselves from any fears, anxieties and expectations that may be holding us back. Dedicating ourselves to a yoga, pranayama and dhayana practice enables us to absorb the energy of life that happens around us and use it in the best possible way helping us to live up to our greatest potential.

So many students and friends always share with me how practicing yoga has made them a better person. It is so much easier to live life, be happy and healthy with the help of yoga. I feel so very grateful and blessed to have found yoga in my own life and I am especially in gratitude of the opportunity to share my love of yoga with you.

I hope to see you this summer – either in Central Park on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30pm, on my www.Youtube.com channel, in class at Yogaworks and Equinox or at my new location in Tribeca, Mind & Body Builders.

May you have peace, happiness and good health for the summer and each day in your life!

Namaste,

Ruah

No comments:

Ruah Yoga

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Flow yoga, prenatal yoga, beginner or advanced yoga and spiritual meditation with guidance from NYC yoga instructor Ruah Bhay, M.A. Discover your healthy body and mind with private sessions.