DETOX LIFE, CREATE GOALS:
A JOURNEY OF YOGA, MEDITATION & GUIDED JOURNALING
JUNE 15th 9am-12:30pm
Reserve your spot today:
$20 deposit by June 14th $50/$45 through June 1st
Release stress and detox your entire mind, body and life through challenging, yet accessible, yoga flow, mindful breathing, guided relaxation and meditation.
Open up your legs, hips, lower back, shoulders and arms helping you to feel relaxed, cleansed and refreshed from the inside out.
After time on the mat, set your life on a positive path through affirmation and goal writing exercises.
Detox Life & Create Your Goals offers a unique opportunity to:
-Clear away layers of accumulated toxins in your life..
-Guide your mind and body into a mini urban-retreat.
-Cleanse your entire being and make space to write down and manifest your goals.
-All levels of yoga welcome.
Bring a journal, pen, your yoga mat, light weight scarf, towel and blocks if needed.
FAR ROCKAWAY BEACH DAY YOGA & MEDITATION
Saturday, June 29th 2019 9:30-12pm
Enjoying a day trip Rockaways, it is a wonderful way to savor the end of Summer bliss and it is only a ferry or subway ride away on the A train!
9:30-12 PM Yoga, Breathing, Relaxation & Meditation class with Ruah guiding you to strengthen, open and relax your body, mind and spirit. This class will leave you feeling invigorated, and refreshed - ready to hop on your board and hang ten!
- Enjoy a beautiful stroll on the board walk after class and off the beach a few blocks to one of the best tacos on the East Coast at Rockaway Taco http://rockawaytaco.com! These tacos meet even the standards of my West Coast family/taco connoisseurs!
- Chill out on the beach for the rest of the day or visit Caracas Arepa Bar and take in the beautiful view while sipping margarita or savoring delicious ice cream (or more yummy Venezuelan food) from the boardwalk at Caracas http://www.caracasarepabar.com/rockaway.php.
- Learn to Surf with the fantastic Locals Surf School http://localssurfschool.com/. These are the same great teachers that taught me my first surf lesson! You will feel safe, prepared and ready to the most out of your surfing experience. If you are interested, reach out to them directly by visiting their website or finding them on Facebook and reach out to them for availability.
Btw. Beach 105th & 108th on the beach in front of Caracas Areba Bar, Queens, NY
Rockaway Beach is accessible by car, train, bus or bike. The beach is about an hour from downtown Brooklyn on the A train ride away from downtown Manhattan and . Check out google maps or Hop Stop to see for yourself. If you are a biker, it's an accessible 10 mile ride from- a great way to start the day!
We'll meet on the beach in front of Caracas Areba Bar.
Directions by MTA TRAIN:
1) Take DOWNTOWN Bkyln/Qns A-Train towards FAR ROCKAWAY (there are other A train destinations, so make sure you get on the FAR ROCKAWAY one) to BROAD CHANNEL.
2) Get off at BROAD CHANNEL to Transfer to the S to 106th St.
3) Get off at Beach 106th St. and walk to Beach 105th street and turn right towards the beach.
4) Once at the beach, turn right again until you arrive at Caracas Arepa Bar.
5) Look for me and the other yogis on the beach.
* Make sure you get on the FAR ROCKAWAY A train NOT the Lefferts Blvd or Rocaway Park)**
**Check the banner on the side of the train before getting on to ensure you are on the right A train**
Directions by LIRR
1) LIRR towards Far Rockaway, and get off the train at Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue.
2) TRANSFER to the Manhattan Bound A-train. Then you will arrive at your destination, which is the beach 67th St stop (5 stops).
Directions by Car or Bike
Use your favorite directions website or GPS by plugging in the location: Caracas Arepa Bar or Beach 105th St., Queens, NY 11692
Directions by Ferry
1) Hop on the ferry from either Wall Street or Sunset Park (See details here: NYC FERRY)
2) Once at the beach, turn right again until you arrive at Caracas Arepa Bar.
3) Look for me and the other yogis on the beach.